Tag: generator hotelsView All Tags
As floor themes, that is – while we wish our evening at Generator London would have included hanging out with Sacha Baron Cohen, Julie Andrews, and Daniel Craig (imagine that), they were only there in spirit, bringing a splash of different color and design to the just-reopened hostel-with-style in Bloomsbury.
Available by the bed, Generator is taking affordability to the extreme, with starting rates at £12 ($20) a night – but the real gems to us are the private twins starting at £24.50 ($40). Share it with a friend and you’re looking at nightly cost of $20 per person, for a clean bed in a private room with a modern bathroom. You can’t go wrong with that in London, and could easily do much worse for more money.
Straight after the €1 flash sale at Generator Barcelona this week that we hope some of you were able to take advantage of, the stylish hostel brand is ready to welcome you back to Generator London, following its multi-million pound overhaul.
We headed over to the city’s Bloomsbury area to have a look – and there was a lot to see, and lots of people had shown up to browse the public areas, listen to the live music, and sample the specially created gin, elderflower, and Earl Grey tea cocktails.
The Generator hybrid hostel-hotel brand always offers cool accommodations for an even cooler price but on March 18th you'll be able to nab a bed at the Generator Barcelona for just ONE EURO. No need to read that again. It really says ONE EURO.
The hotel is offering a 24-hour flash sale from March 18th at 1pm (local Barcelona time) to 1pm on March 19th. Here are the details:
· Guests can book as many beds for as many nights as they like.
· The sale is only for the dorm beds, not the private hotel rooms.
· It's first come, first served so you have to book fast.
· The deal is good for stays from March 18, 2014-March 17, 2015, a whole year!
· You will also be automatically entered in a prize draw to win a free upgrade to the Penthouse Suite. This room has its own lounge, kitchenette, and a huge terrace. Normally, it's €250 a night, but if you win, it will only cost you ONE EURO.
· Some more terms and conditions are listed after the jump.
· Sign up here to get early bird access.
Set in the Gràcia district, just a short walk from the epic Sagrada Familia by Gaudi, the Generator Barcelona features some incredibly cool spaces, including the lobby/social area which features more than 300 lanterns inspired by the city's annual Festa Major de Gràcia.
Room accommodations range from twin, triple, quad and dorm hostel rooms to private hotel rooms and the aforementioned penthouse suite. Hostel rooms typically start at 13 euros a night while hotel rooms go for 51 euros a night.