Tag: Resort CreditsView All Tags
We love us some hotel discounts and the Marco Island Florida Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa is offering a nice one: a $20 resort credit to its Facebook fans.
The Florida resort is giving out the credit to celebrate hitting 2,000 fans on Facebook. But you have to hurry to "like" the hotel and claim your gift, since the offer expires September 8.
The Cannes Film Festival is in full-swing right now which means celebs and their entourages have taken all the best hotel rooms and their mere presence has jacked up the rates at any other hotel you may consider staying at. But of course, once the celebs leave the prices come down to back down to earth. And at the Hotel Martinez, you will get a little bit of a kickback.
To celebrate its 80th anniversary, the hotel is offering guests who stay three consecutive nights a resort credit of 80 Euros, per person which can be used at the hotel's restaurants (including La Palme d'Or), bars and spa.
The offer begins for stays starting June 1 through September 30 and also includes buffet breakfast. Rates are still rather steep with a three-night stay starting at 310 Euros a night. Free WiFi is included which is a plus but we're a little concerned about those bedspreads.
The latest deal from the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai sounds extremely enticing. The resort is offering guests $1,000 resort credit that can be used for anything you can charge back to your room including the room itself.
Some suggestions from the hotel:
· an invigorating body scrub using a blend of local botanicals and minerals created just for you at the spa's new apothecary - $193 per person
· a guided hike to Puhiapele - a spatter cone that last erupted in 1800/1801 - $105 per person
· Surf, Sand, and Stars - a signature oceanfront buffet event on the beach with items grilled to order, a soufflé station, and s'mores - $85 per person
· a Romantic Dinner on the Beach - starts at $600 per couple
· stand-up paddle board lessons with the Alaka'i Nalu, Hualalai's ocean ambassadors - $130 per person
· four rounds of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Hualalai Golf Course, home of the opening event for the PGA Champions Tour - $250 per person.
The $1,000 resort credit is good for standard room rate stays from May 1 to September 30. However, if you plan on using that credit towards the room those rates start at $725 a night. It's not much of a savings, especially since there's a four night minimum but it can at least pay for one night and a spa treatment. Or one night and four rounds of golf. Or one night and paddle board lessons. (The possibilities are endless!)
Yet this only seems like a deal if you had your heart set on staying here this summer, regardless of economic conditions. Our budget will have us seek out cheaper room rates elsewhere.
Hotel Deals / Hilton Hotels / Resort Credits / Puerto Rico Hotels / Barbados Hotels / Costa Rica Hotels / → All Tags
It might still be high season in the Caribbean, but you’d never know it from the deals being offered by the big hotel chains. Now Hilton Hotels is leading the pack with special offers at select properties around the Caribbean and Central America.