· Private jet flight from London, Moscow or Dubai;
· Accommodation in a suite (and with names like The Lighthouse Suite, The Observatory Suite and Suite Es Port, you know they’re not just any old suites - the Suite Es Port is a freestanding villa, for starters);
· Spa treatment on your balcony (facing either the Mediterranean or the Tramuntana mountains);
· Private seafood BBQ grilled by the head hotel chef;
· Afternoon sailing in a 1932 Goletta yacht;
· In-suite dinner cooked by a private chef, with ingredients like lobster, oysters and caviar.
The price for all this? An entirely reasonable €19,950 ($26,659) per room per night. No word on whether that includes breakfast.
If that’s a little out of your budget right now, standard room rates start at €595 ($795). But for those, you’ll have to fly out there with the Magaluf crowd *shudders*.