DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre serves a delightful-sounding Cloud Cookieland Cocktail, a sweet concoction of liqueur topped with DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie crumbs. (Stuck already? Don’t panic—you can order the cookies and dough online). Here’s what you do:
½ oz. Monin cookie gomme (chocolate cookie flavored syrup)
1 tsp. crème fraîche
¾ oz. Teichenne Butterscotch Schnapps Liqueur
¾ oz. Mozart dark liqueur
1-1/2 oz. vanilla-infused vodka
2 dashes of Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
Crumbs of DoubleTree by Hilton cookie
1. To prepare glass, put some chilled ice in martini glass.
2. To prepare cocktail, pour the following into a tall cocktail making glass or cocktail shaker:
- Monin cookie gomme
- Crème fraîche
- Teichenne Butterscotch Schnapps Liqueur
- Mozart dark liqueur
- Vanilla-infused vodka
- Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
3. Once all the ingredients are in add cubed ice to the top of the glass and shake.
4. To prepare glass, dip the martini glass rim in sugar syrup followed by dipping in cookie crumbs.
5. Pour the cocktail in a chilled martini glass and drink up.
Cost to stay at the hotel after you've imbibed: Starts at £79 ($133)
DoubleTree by Hilton – Magnificent Mile’s take on the chocolate chip cookie is the Chocolate Chip Martini. Maybe you should toast to your next vacation with this one.
1-1/2 oz. Smirnoff Vodka
½ oz. Butterscotch Liquor
½ oz. Bailey's
1. Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled up halfway with ice and shake.
2. Rim a martini glass with chocolate syrup.
3. Strain the ingredients into the martini glass and serve.
Cost to stay at the hotel after you've imbibed: Starts at $236
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ras Al Khaimah welcomes guests in true Arabic fashion with not only the warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie, but also with a gift of dates. The rich and creamy Marhaba Cocktail has both of these tasty treats in it.
1 large piece DoubleTree by Hilton cookie
¼ oz. chocolate syrup
½ cup date milk -- this is super simple: just simmer 1 cup milk with 6 dates and strain
1 DoubleTree by Hilton cookie for garnish
1. Put 1 piece of DoubleTree by Hilton cookie, chocolate syrup and date milk in the blender.
2. Blend together for 15 seconds.
3. Strain the mix into a cocktail glass.
4. Add a cookie to garnish and serve.
Cost to stay at the hotel after you've imbibed: Starts at 234 AED ($64)
On second thought, maybe making these at home is the right thing to do: Everyone likes milk and cookies before bed.
[Photos: DoubleTree by Hilton]