For the...SHARAPOVA FAN
· The new boutique collection of Triumph Hotels, which includes Hotel Belleclaire, Hotel Chandler, The Iroquois, Washington Jefferson, Cosmopolitan and The Gershwin, are offering a US Open package from August 25-September 8 in partnership with Maria Sharapova that gives guests samples of her tennis-themed candy line, Sugarpova. Here are the full details:
· Overnight accommodations
· Sugarpova candy bags
· Drawstring athletic bag
· $25 gift card to US Open store
· Tennis-themed homemade cookie
· Add-on: Cliqcar transportation to and from matches can be arranged
· Three night minimum stay required. Based on availability. Use code USOPEN to book. Rates vary depending on the property but the Hotel Chandler has rooms for $389 a night.
For the...FEDERER FAN
· We all know that hottie Roger Federer will be staying at The Carlyle Hotel on the Upper East Side during the US Open. After all, this is hotel that created an entire suite devoted to the tennis star. If you feel like sneaking a peek of Federer, you'll be pleased to know that superior rooms at the hotel are still available during the first few days of the tournament. The only thing is they are $600 a night. Surely worth it for a glimpse of RF, no?
For the...STARWOOD FAN
· Once again, Starwood Preferred Guest has a whole host of 2014 US Open SPG Moments for its loyalty program members between August 25 and September 8. SPG members can use their Starpoints to bid very special moments including courtside seats to key matches and a private tennis clinic with John and Patrick McEnroe. Westin Hotels, the official sponsor of the US Open will also offer exclusive access and giveaways, like a two-night stay at the Westin Grand Central with tickets to the August 30 day session. Now, that's a package we can get behind!
[Photo: US Open/Facebook ]