4. Bathtub Views. The Golden Oak View Suites are located on floors 3-15 and have one king bed along with a queen-sized sleeper bed and two full bathrooms. As the name says, the rooms overlook the residential community of Golden Oak and the surrounding forest. Which means the chances of people seeing you naked in the tub are very slim.
5. Mickey-Free Furniture and Decor. Nary a hidden mouse ear in sight. Or, at least we can't tell from here. Can you?
6. Easy Access. Complimentary transportation is provided from the resort to Disney's main theme parks.
7. View of the Fireworks. After a full day in the park (or maybe just hanging around the resort), hit The Four Seasons rooftop tapas bar, Capa for a breezy, private showing.
8. Super Spa. Eighteen treatment rooms is a serious sign that the Four Seasons means business on the pampering front. There will also be a salon and separate men's and women's patios with whirlpools.
9. Fitness Fun. Aside from the Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course, there’s also a 24-hour fitness center and three Har-Tur tennis courts. And we're sure these water slides will give you a work-out too.
10. Character Breakfasts. A character breakfast to a kid is like asking Santa to dinner and but of course, the Four Seasons will offer it. You can practically call it a character house call since you won't have to leave the resort to dine with Mickey.
11. In-Room Celebrations. In another exclusive partnership with Disney, the Four Seasons will offer a variety of themed in-room celebrations. For example, the "Presenting Your Royal Princess" celebration will include a "banner hanging outside the door of the room, a personalized royal princess proclamation, a letter from the Fairy Godmother, and a large pink box filled with princess treasures, including a tiara and magic wand." Yes, this will be an extra charge but probably totally worth it for your little princess.
12. Disney Planning Center. Another reason to consider the Four Seasons is the Disney Cast Member who will be on-property by the front desk and can help you get tickets, make reservations and offer advice on what to do so that when you do arrive at the park, you're ready to maximize your adventure.
[Photos: FS Orlando/Facebook]