What We Liked
· The decor, which was custom done for this property. So it's not something that you will see in every Courtyard or Residence Inn.
· The modular furniture, designed with the modern traveler in mind. We especially liked the curved sliding shower door.
· The Residence Inn Lounge. It takes up most of the 2nd floor and has plenty of seating for everyone, including the rectangular pods with private TVs. It's only accessible by keycard though.
· The 901 Bistro which serves up quick, tasty to-go food and Starbucks coffee.
· The pool deck. It even has cabanas!
What We Didn't Like
· The Courtyard rooms are tight but hopefully you will be out and about more than hanging in your room.
· Not the best views. You're pretty much looking at LA Live and The Staples Center. However, that can work in your favor when major events are taking place there.
Room rates start at $289 a night at the Courtyard while Residence Inn starts at $309 a night.