1. Israeli-born New Yorker Liora Manne puts her artistry to textiles and rugs likes this one, which covered the floor and walls of her booth.
2. A single image does not express how impressed we were with these versatile panels from 3Form. This wall panel is made of sustainable material (Varia Ecoresin) and features patterns inspired by textiles and artisans from emerging countries.
3. Wall murals such as this one, from French design house Elitis, will likely get your attention as it did ours.
4. We were looking for a great overall room layout on the exhibit floor, and we found it from Kimball Hospitality, 29-year industry veterans of hotel furnishings.
5. Inspired by original designs of iconic modernist architect Le Corbusier, updated for today’s market, this is a new line of wallcoverings offered by Arte International.
6. The Zaza Side Chair, designed by Kenneth Cobonpue, is sure to tickle your fancy.
7. We liked this clever and fun, inflatable outdoor furniture including this donut bench seating by Blofield.
8. An off-beat example of upcycling books, in this case a wall mural, offered by Kevin Barry Fine Art Associates, featuring enlarged images of book titles
9. The fun, loopy modular seating shown in this image is from the AND Collection by Vondom.
10. A refreshing detour in the world of ceiling fans – this cool one is Art Deco inspired compliments of Fanimation
[Photos: Analee Cole for HotelChatter]