· ALOFT HOTEL ATLANTA DOWNTOWN: The hotel just opened today! Congrats!
· THE CROMLIX HOTEL: Tennis star Andy Murray's Scottish country hotel opened on April Fool's Day.
· DOUBLETREE BY HILTON EDINBURGH: Not one, but two hotels have just opened in Scotland. And yes, the DoubleTree cookies are given out at check-in.
· THE BE HOTEL: A quiet spot in Chinatown with tiny rooms but tiny rates too at $109 a night.
· The Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Studios: The first section of the hotel has opened, including their massive new waterside and zero-entry pool. A second section of the resort and a lazy river pool will open later in mid-June.
NOT GONNA MAKE IT (There are a lot of these this month. #sadface)
· THE ARCHER: Last we heard, the hotel would open in late April but now the website is saying July.
· THE CROWNE PLAZA ORLANDO LAKE BUENA VISTA: Similarly this hotel had an April opening date but is now looking to open on July 26. Just as the Orlando humidity really starts to sink in.
· LE MERIDIEN CHARLOTTE, NC: The hotel's opening is now set for August. There's no website up yet.
· WESTIN CLEVELAND DOWNTOWN: Has pushed the date slightly to May 1.
· ST. REGIS ISTANBUL: Looks like the hotel will now open on September 1.
[Photos: CitizenM/Facebook; The Cromlix; A