Say Yes to The Dress and To Renting Out This Resort for Your Wedding on 12-13-14
Calling all brides and grooms: December 13, 2014 is your absolute last chance to have a wedding on a sequential calendar date in this century. You know what we're talking about. It started off with 1/2/03 and moved on to dates like 5/6/07 and 10/11/12 and 11/12/13 and now it will all end with 12/13/14.
As with all sequential dates, and palindrome dates like 7/7/7 and 12/12/12, hotels are ready and willing to help you celebrate your (extra) special day. We're sure to see a flood of offers and wedding packages as the date nears but if you're in the nuptial planning stages now, consider the Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the Florida Keys and their jaw-dropping hotel buyout offer.
The hotel's ETERNITY package will give one couple and their guests exclusive use of the private island resort from December 12-14, 2014. That includes tax and tipping.
Marking the last sequential date of the century, privileged guests join the bride and groom for three full days of decadent fine dining, award-winning service and luxury accommodations, as the resort’s dedicated team of wedding specialists ensure all preparations are flawlessly executed. Priced at $195,000, the 12,13,14…ETERNITY package also includes a $5,000 resort credit, to be used toward a return stay on the couple’s one-year anniversary.
Here's the entire breakdown:
· Exclusive use of the island, December 12 – 14, 2014
· Signature welcome cocktail for all guests, The Gumby Slumber
· Motor yacht transfers to and from Welcome Station at Little Torch Key
· Welcome bottle of Laurent Perrier champagne in each suite upon arrival
· 30 one-bedroom suites for three nights
· Gourmet meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to 60 guests
· Non-alcoholic beverages, including mini-bar beverages
· The services of a professional wedding planner to assist with all event details
· Unlimited use of water sport amenities
· All resort dockage, featuring slips for up to 10 yachts
· Valet Parking
· Tax, resort fee and staff gratuities
· $5,000 resort credit to be used toward a return stay on one year anniversary
As we mentioned above, the total cost is $195,000 which is not within everyone's dream wedding budget, we know. But man, we hope someone books it and invites us.
[Photo: Little Palm Island/Facebook]