The W Hotel in DC Has a Suite New Package for a Great Rate (But Can You Get It?)
The W Washington DC , the closest hotel to the White House, has announced a new VIP Suites Program in all of its 23 "Fantastic and Marvelous Suites," seven "WOW Suites" and one "Extreme WOW Suite." The suite names are typical W branding but the VIP package is indeed inclusive.
In addition to the W’s Whatever/Whenever service (as long as it’s legal…), the VIP Suites Program gets you:
· A dedicated VIP Concierge that is assigned to each guest
· Guaranteed table at POV nightclub
· Guaranteed reservation at J&G Steakhouse, W’s critically-acclaimed restaurant
· $100 Food and Beverage credit, which can be applied toward POV, J&G or room service
· Complimentary luxury return transportation to the airport (Reagan National Airport or Dulles) or Union Station
· Breakfast for two and fresh fruit delivered daily
· An expanded lineup of Bliss amenities, from the Bliss Spa located in the hotel
· Complimentary high-speed Internet access
· A welcome amenity and farewell gift on the night before departure
The price tag for this one? Rates start at $499. That's a good bargain if you can lock in that rate, but something tells us that you'll never get that price considering standard room rates start at around $300. If you want to give it a shot, reservations for the VIP Suites Program must be made by contacting the hotel directly at 202.661.2461 or email@example.com.
And of course, let us know how it goes!
[Photo: Starwood Hotels]