· The Orchid Suite at the Halekulani has a Steinway & Sons Model M Architectural Speaker System which is trimmed in gold. The only thing is the suite costs about $7,000 a night.
· Every guest room at the Eccleston Square Hotel in London promises an "immersive surround sound experience."
· Inside the Explorers Suite at the Basecamp Hotel in Lake Tahoe, you can not only get surround sound but also an HD projector and an XBox 360.
· Rooms at The Jumeriah Frankfurt also boast Bose Surround Sound as well as some other cool tech and free WiFi.
· Hotel BPM in Brooklyn was founded by a DJ and the walls of the hotel are lined with Bose speakers which play music non-stop. Don't worry, there's a volume control knob in each room that will allow you to turn off the music in your room.
· UPDATE: The Penthouse at the Hilton Bentley South Beach just got an all-new surround system.
And that concludes our shortlist for now. Perhaps you readers know of more hotels with high-end audio systems? If so, tell us in comments below!