A Few Hotel Deals, All Wrapped Up Pretty and Nice
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Take a look at some of the latest hotel deals going around the internet today from booking sites, social media sites, flash sale sites and more. Don't forget to scroll down to see the HotelChatter-approved deal either. Who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS*
· Kimpton's Mid-Atlantic Hotels Will Be Home for The Holidays: 12 of Kimpton's Mid-Atlantic Hotels are offering special "Early Bird" rates for stays from November 22 – December 1 in a special flash 72-hour flash sale beginning on September 24. Rates will start at $95 a night. Go here to book and enter the promo code TURKEY. The sale will kick off promptly at 12:00am on 9/24 and will end at 11:59 p.m. EST on 9/26. Participating hotels include the Donovan House and the Palomar in DC, along with the Monaco Alexandria in Virginia and the Monaco Baltimore.
· Love Thy Neighbor (and Thyself) at the Eau Palm Beach: Eau Palm Beach, the former Ritz-Carlton, has just introduced a new “Love thy Neighbor” package exclusively for Florida residents with rooms starting at $199 and an add-on spa package with $200 worth of spa credit for just $100. The deal is good through December 13th (before the out-of-towners start to arrive) and includes a Champagne welcome, high speed internet access and complimentary newspaper. Go here to book. The spa should be booked separately by calling 1.855.580.3933 with the code word LOVE. Guests must show Florida identification upon arrival.
· Marriott Hotels Rates Fall for Fall in NYC: Travelzoo has a deal for up to 45 percent off for Marriott Hotels in the pricey Big Apple. The Renaissance Times Square is usually going for $449 but if you book on Sept. 29 and Oct. 6 and 27, you can get it for just $233 a night. Two other Marriott hotels in Manhattan are also discounted but again, only for certain dates so make sure to cross-check those with your travel plans.
· Passport to Bourbon Country from 21c Museum Hotel Louisville: The funky museum hotel is offering a "Just Add Bourbon" package for National Bourbon Month that includes overnight accommodations, two cocktails at the Proof on Main hotel bar, two passports to the Urban Bourbon Trail in Louisville, breakfast for two at Proof on Main hotel restaurant and a Whiskey Lovers Kit from the hotel shop to take home. Rates start at $291 a night. Go here to book. (The package is also available at the 21c Museum Hotels in Bentonville, Ark. and Cincinnati as well.)
· The Upper House Hong Kong's Luxe Fashion Package: You've been warned--this pick of ours is not a deal for the frugal types. But if you like fashion and luxe hotels, you'll consider it a steal.
One of our favorite hotels in Hong Kong has partnered up with swish fashion site, Net-a-Porter.com and their partner men's fashion site, Mr Porter, to give guests the ultimate shopping experience. Book two nights at the Upper House and you will get a special welcome gift, a complimentary room upgrade (Subject to availability; terms and conditions apply), complimentary daily breakfast for two at Café Gray Deluxe, a $129 gift card per stay or a range of complimentary services including a selection of wines and light refreshments at either Sky Lounge or the Lawn (3 p.m. to 6 p.m.) and then immediate online access to more than 500 of the world's leading womenswear and menswear brands available on Net-a-Porter.com and Mr Porter, plus complimentary express delivery to The Upper House or other preferred destination. You will also get one month's access to a dedicated style concierge service at either Net-a-Porter.com or Mr Porter.
The package is available through March 2014 and rates start at around $800 a night in October. Go here to book.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.
[Photo: Upper House Hotel]