This Week's Hotel Deals: Get Cultured in LA, Try a New Hotel in Chicago and Linger Longer Elsewhere
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Take a look at some of the latest hotel deals going around the internet today from booking sites, social media sites, flash sale sites and more. Don't forget to scroll down to see the HotelChatter-approved deal either. Who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS*
· Go for the Sunshine, Stay for The Museums in Los Angeles. Yes, The Museums. The first-ever LA Museum Season will kick off on October 7 and Discover Los Angeles is offering folks who book two or more nights through their website two free admissions and gift shop discounts at more than 25 premier Los Angeles cultural institutions, a value up to $500. The promo is good through November 17 and participating hotels include Venice Beach’s Hotel Erwin ($183 a night); the Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel ($249), the Hollywood Roosevelt ($269) and The Standard in Downtown LA ($285). Museum admissions and discounts vary from place to place but you can check them all here.
· Stay Longer at The Four Seasons Resort Nevis: Who wouldn't want to stay longer in paradise? That's why the Four Seasons Resort Nevis "Stay Longer" deal is so appealing. From now through December 19, 2014 you can get a fourth night free for every three consecutive nights paid. We found rooms in mid-November just before Thanksgiving for $296 a night for a deluxe mountain view room. Total cost for four nights with taxes and a variety of fees work out to be about $1,525.70. Go here to book.
· Or You May "Prefer" This Free Night Offer from Preferred Hotel Group: Belonging to hotel collections can get you special discounts not typically found on the hotel's own website. Like this "Free Night Offer" from the Preferred Hotel Group. At 16 locations in United States and Latin America, guests will get a third (or fourth) night free when booking through Preferred. Some hotels The Little Nell in Aspen, Colorado (from $369/night with the 3rd night free) and the Windsor Court Hotel in New Orleans (from $316/night with the 3rd night free.) The offer is good through December 31, 2013 for stays now through February 28, 2014. Blackout dates may apply. Go here for more info and to book. Or you can call 1 866 990 9491 and reference code MKTFSE13 to book.
· Thompson Chicago: The just-opened Thompson Chicago (literally, it opened today!) is offering 15 percent off rooms with its special Fall Sale rate. We found rooms this weekend for just $279 a night, compared to $329 (before taxes.) Or you can book the hotel's "One Off Welcome Package" which includes VIP dinner reservations, car service, and seasonal cocktails for two. That starts at $459 a night this weekend. Your call. Go here to book.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.
[Photo: Four Seasons Austin/Facebook]
ATTN: HOTELS, SALES & MARKETING PEEPS and & PR REPS: If you have a legit deal to submit for HotelChatter, please send it along to Tips[AT]HotelChatter.com with the subject heading "For HotelChatter Deals" and with information in the following format:
· Hotel Name + Location
· Name of Package or Deal
· One brief paragraph describing package (no more than 200 words please!)
· Dates the package or deal is valid
· Any other terms and conditions the guest should be aware of
· How to book: Website URL, Phone Number and the Promo Code