· Hilton Hotels Flash Sales for The Caribbean: Hilton Hotels throughout the Caribbean are offering discounts for stays through December 19th. But you have a very short booking window of Sept. 23 and Sept. 25, 2013. However, you can nab rooms starting at $99 a night. These include the British Colonial Hilton Nassau in Bahamas, The Hilton Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic, The Hilton Barbados, and a few all-inclusive resorts such as the Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort and Spa. For more information, terms and conditions and if you like what you see, to book, go here.
· Hyatt Regency Chicago Last-Minute September Deal: Heading to Chicago soon? The recently renovated Hyatt Regency there is offering 15 percent off room rates and 50 percent off valet parking. Go here here to book. We found rooms for $199 for next weekend.
· 48-Hour Sale for Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas in Lake Buena Vista (aka ORLANDO) : This Starwood Villas property is in the midst of a 48-hour sale. You have until tomorrow to book a room for as low as $99 a night, so long as you forgo housekeeping. But the pool will be closed through the end of September and the sports bar and lounge will close in November for a few months. We found rates for a one-bedroom villa for $179 in early October but rates were cheaper, around $109, in early November. However, the rate is totally unchangeable and if you cancel, you will be charged. Go here to book using code DALY0A.
We're actually forgoing the pick for this week to bring you some important information regarding submitting deals to HotelChatter.
ATTN: HOTELS, SALES & MARKETING PEEPS and & PR REPS: If you have a legit deal to submit for HotelChatter, please send it along to Tips[AT]HotelChatter.com with the subject heading "For HotelChatter Deals" and with information in the following format:
· Hotel Name + Location
· Name of Package or Deal
· One brief paragraph describing package (no more than 200 words please!)
· Dates the package or deal is valid
· Any other terms and conditions the guest should be aware of
· How to book: Website URL, Phone Number and the Promo Code
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.
[Photo: Hyatt Regency Chicago]