· Omni Hotels: Omni Hotels & Resorts is offering discounts over Labor Day Weekend starting with 10 percent off a one-night stay, 20-percent off a two-night stay and 30 percent off three nights. The deal is good through September 8th at participating resorts. Some blackout dates may apply.
· Orbitz.com: Travel booking site, Orbitz.com is holding a Labor Day sale with up to 50 percent off hotel rooms. And if you use the code GETAWAY15 you can save an additional 15 percent off hotel stays. You have to book by September 1st for travel by January 2014.
· Orlando World Center Marriott: The recently renovated Orlando World Center Marriott, which now boasts a grotto and a super slide in its pool area, is offering rates starting at $129 a night through September 6, about 30 percent off peak season rates. Go here to book. We did find the rate of $129 available over the entire weekend.
· The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC: Rates in our nation's capital at The Mayflower Renaissance are starting at $199 a night and include breakfast for two at the Edgar Bar & Kitchen. Go here to book. We actually found rates for $179 from Saturday-Monday.
· Elite Island Resorts: Much like their Memorial Day Weekend sale, the Elite Island Resorts in the Caribbean (host of this years' Bachelorette finale) are offering the same kind of deal over Labor Day Weekend with up to 50 percent off future travel through 2014 at seven resorts. The sale begins tomorrow and runs until 11:59 p.m. on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2013. Go here to book.
· HotelTonight: We've talked about the mobile booking app HotelTonight a lot this year but it really is one of the best ways to book a hotel room last-minute. They cover over 70 cities in the U.S. as well as top cities in Canada, Europe and just recently, Mexico. Of course you can always try stumbling into a hotel at 1am and asking if there's a room open but let HotelTonight save you from that embarrassment.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.