4. Stiffs the housekeeper: Whether you forgot, didn't have enough cash on you or simply didn't even know this was a common practice, everyone stiffs the housekeeper sometimes. We say just double-up the next time for good karma's sake.
5. Uses towels only once: Like we said yesterday, we re-use our towels at home. Can't we take a break from this once in a while?
6. Leaves the room service table in the hallway without calling housekeeping: "Oh that's weird. We called housekeeping hours ago to remove the tray." Suuuuurreee you did.
7. Wrecks the furniture: Hopefully, the hotel won't notice the sneaker prints. Or the broken vase stashed in the closet. Or the red wine stain on the desk chair.
8. Throttles the hotel's WiFi network: Because you just had to download episodes of Game of Thrones (in HD!) during your stay, didn't you?
9. Leaves without checking out: We used to have a clear conscience about this one but some commenters have made us rethink the hotel version of the "Irish Goodbye."
10. Paid $16.99 + tax to watch a movie: You probably should have just streamed it from Netflix instead. Unless it was an adult movie. Heh. Don't worry, the checkout out bill usually doesn't list the movie title, so you're in the clear.
What else do you do in a hotel room but are afraid to admit? Tell us in comments below! You're secret is safe with us...and a few hundred thousand readers.
All Photos By HotelChatter]