· Ace Hotel: $25. Includes: Parking. (Internet is already free.)
· Hyatt Palm Springs: $15. Includes: Free WiFi, local calls, incoming/outgoing faxes, fitness center access, pool towels, complimentary airport shuttle, and coffee/tea in room.
· Hyatt Regency Indian Wells: $23. Includes: Internet, golf bag storage and shuttle to golf course, scheduled exercise classes and "more."
· JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa: $28. Includes: Parking, WiFi, golf bag storage, mini-golf, access to fitness center.
· La Quinta Resort & Spa, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel: $27. Includes: Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee); high speed internet access; self Parking ; golf bag storage ; transfers to and from PGA WEST; driving range use; lawn games
· Miramonte Resort & Spa: $28. Includes: Local phone calls (limited prefixes), calling card, and toll free calls; 24 hour fitness center; Daily Wellness Classes; Shoe shine service; In-room gourmet coffee; Daily Newspaper; Turndown Service (upon request); Incoming and Outgoing Faxes and Wireless Internet Access. (Phew! Saved the best for last there.)
· Palm Mountain Resort and Spa: $12. Includes: Airport shuttle, Newspaper, Faxes and Self parking. (Internet is already free.)
· Riviera Resort and Spa: $28. Includes: Fitness center, local and toll-free telephone calls, self-parking, in-room coffee, daily newspaper upon request, tennis courts, internet and computer center.
· Spa Resort Casino: $20. Includes: WiFi and parking.
· Viceroy Palm Springs: $30. Includes: Valet parking, Wi-Fi high speed Internet, local and 1-800 calls, inbound faxes, daily newspaper, morning tea and coffee at Citron from 6:00-11:00 am daily, access to the spa facilities, complimentary yoga classes, townie bicycles and 24 hour access to the fitness center.
· Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa: $27. Includes: Internet, complimentary self parking, fitness center access, day use of Spa facilities (steam room, whirlpool, relaxation room, renewal refresh & shower), shuttle service within the Resort and to the Gary Player Golf Course, local phone calls (within the city of Rancho Mirage) and access charge for credit card and & 1-800 number calls (up to 60 minutes).
[Photo of the Viceroy Palm Springs: HotelChatter]