· The Liaison Capitol Hill: The Affinia hotel has rates at $212 a night over Fourth of July. There is a two-night minimum but it's the closet hotel to the capitol and it has a rooftop pool. Go here to book.
· Renaissance Mayflower: The historic hotel just a few blocks from the White House and Dupont Circle, not to mention the city's 4th of July parade, has a special holiday package starting at $219 a night which includes breakfast for two at Edgar Bar & Kitchen. Go here to book.
· Dream South Beach: The hotel's Highbar is having a "RED, WHITE, AND DREAM" party on Fourth of July from 4 to 11pm with lots of BBQ food, a DJ, drinks and front row views of Miami Beach's fireworks display. There's no cover but you should probably make a cabana, bed or table reservation if you plan on staying all day. Call 305.335.5142 to book.
· Shore Club: The exclusive Shore Club is hosting a pool party from noon to 9pm with a special BBQ menu from the Terrazza restaurant and music from DJ D Berry and DJ X Form. The party is open to the public but tickets are $25 for ladies and $35 for men. Call 305-695-3100 to make reservations.
· Mondrian South Beach: The Shore Club's sister hotel on the bay is also hosting a pool party that will continue past sunset with music from DJ Reid Waters and DJ Iron Lyon and a special 4th of July poolside menu. There's no cover charge but there is a minimum of $50 F&B per person. Which won't be too hard to do given the frozen concoctions being offered like the Frozen Fourth which includes frozen strawberry puree, Coco Lopez, Pina Colada, and Absolut Vanilla, all topped off with blue curacao.
· b2 Miami Downtown: This just-opened downtown hotel is offering a "B Patriotic Package" which includes overnight accommodations with city or bay views, $20 food & beverage credit at Biscayne Tavern, a reusable B bag filled with local city guide, sunscreen, b2 t-shirt and other fun and patriotic amenities to celebrate the 4th of July. It's available through July 11 but requires a two-night minimum. Rates start at $122 a night.
· Mr. C Beverly Hills: The LA hotspot is offering folks who book over Fourth of July weekend (July 4-7) a $50 poolside food and beverage credit. Rates start at $350 a night and a two-night minimum stay is required. Go here to book.
· Fairmont Princess: If you miss the fireworks on Fourth of July, there's always the Fairmont Princess in Scottsdale. The resort has fireworks every Saturday night in the summertime, through Labor Day Weekend. But they really go all out for the Fourth of July with all-American picnics, concerts, Uncle Sam and salutes to the military. Rates start at $125 a night but there are several good value packages to book so be sure to check them all out here.
Got a Fourth of July deal we should know about? Send it to us and we'll add it to this list!
[Photo via Flickr]