New Hotel Deals for Adventurists, Vacationists and Altruists Alike
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Take a look at some of the latest hotel deals going around the internet today from booking sites, social media sites, flash sale sites and more. Don't forget to scroll down to see the HotelChatter-approved deal either. Who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
DEALS, DEALS, DEALS*
· COCONUT WAIKIKI HOTEL: Do the opposite of the mountain thing and instead book a room at the Coconut Waikiki Hotel in Hawaii. The JDV hotel is offering a bunch of discounts that increase if you stay longer. So stay two nights and get 10 percent off the Best Available Rate. But stay four nights and the discount goes up to 18 percent off the rate. The hotel also throws in complimentary coconut water, a sunburn survival kit and a behind-the-scenes neighborhood guide for all stays. Go here to book. Rates start at $289 on weekends.
· BUTTERMILK FALLS INN + SPA: This Hudson Valley hotel is offering a Summer Sojourn package that includes two nights in a deluxe inn room, daily country breakfast, a $50 spa credit towards any 60-minute or longer spa treatment and lunch for two prepared by the Inn's chef. Rates start at $480 for a two night stay (regular rate: $680.) The deal is only good for Sunday-Thursday stays and does not include taxes or fees. It's available until July 31 so call (845) 795-1310 to book.
· FOUR SEASONS, PEAK TO PEAK: Like to pamper yourself after a few days of roughingt? This summer the Four Seasons Hotels of Jackson Hole, Vail and Whistler are offering a Peak to Peak Summer Passport Package that will save guests up to 40 percent off on lodging if they book at all three hotels on their summer adventure quest. (The breakdown is (15% of nightly room rate at the second resort, and 25% at the third). If you book before October 27, Four Season will throw in a complimentary backpack filled with a customized selection of outdoor and adventure gear, including GoPro Cameras and mountain biking gear. To book, call one of the hotels directly. The package is good through October 27 but only at the three mountain resorts listed above. Just so you have an idea of what you're getting into, the Four Seasons Vail starts at $825 a night. Maybe that should be your last stop.
· AMELIA HOTEL AT THE BEACH: This family-owned hotel on Amelia Island is offering standard rooms for just $79 a night for visitors attending the Fourth Annual Great Southern Tailgate Cook-off from August 22 through 24. Deluxe rooms are going for $89 and King Balcony rooms are just $99 a night. The rate is only available through phone reservations by calling 877-263-5428. Mention code GTCO when booking. The deal also includes free parking, free Hot & Healthy breakfast daily, and an afternoon warm cookie service.
· AFFINIA HOTELS: We talked about hotels donating a portion of the room rate to charities and it looks like Affinia Hotels is doing it (with your approval) with their Stay Awhile, Give a Smile offer which includes a $10 donation to Operation Smile, a Smile Kit equipped with toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, mints and floss, free WiFi, a list of smile-worhty things to see and do in NYC and of course, a guest room. The package is available at all Affinia hotels through August 31 with rates starting at $149 in DC and $199 in NYC. But you must book by July 31. Go here to book or call 866-246-2203 and mention code SMILE.
· KIMPTON HOTELS IN DC, VIRGINIA AND MARYLAND: Fourth Of July is just a few weeks away! We're working on special Fourth of July hotel guide but if you're heading to our nation's capitol, Kimpton Hotels in the area are offering 10 percent off one-night stays, 15 percent off two nights and 20% off three night stays with rates as low as $99 per night. But you have to book by July 8. The deal is good for stays through September 8, weekends included. And don't forget, free wine tasting hour and free WIFi for InTouch members. Go here to book.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.