1. PING PONG! There are two ping pong tables here, each located in separate rooms off the main space. The wall-mounted HD TVs and colorful vintage poster collages are a nice touch, too.
2. Two communal tables situated across from the bar offer a chance to make new friends while you're knocking back a michelada. Or looking for someone to buy you one. The atmosphere is pretty laid-back here (in case you couldn't tell already), and the range of seating options help keep the place homey and inviting.
3. The bar itself. Similar to upstairs, the menu offers beer, wine, specialty cocktails, and lotsa Tequila.
4. Two bookcases sit on either side of the Mexian-tiled fireplace. The books are arranged, adorably, by color, so it's less about the literature about more about the look. But we've been seeing different variations on the hotel library trend, and this is one of our favorites so far.
5. Playful touches, like this neon green mushroom-shaped table lamp, are ubiquitous here. Guess there's a reason they called it the PLAY Room in the first place.