9 Hotels Where Lindsay Lohan Isn't Welcome
In light of recent events where Lindsay Lohan and her mother were allegedly turned away from Loews Santa Monica and Shutters, we have decided to create a running tab on where the starlet is not welcome to visit the lobby, much less reserve a room.
Here's a tally of hotels that have said, "your money (or lack of) is no good here" to Lohan and the reasons why:
Soho Grand (2007)
· A drunken break-down that got her carried to her room and then escorted out for the night, has caused the hotel to think twice on giving her a room.
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
· Spotted and videoed snorting cocaine is an easy way to be banned from any hotel.
Shutters on the Beach (2007)
· Lindsay trashed her room and even left a bloody syringe for the housekeeping staff to clean up upon check-out.
Mondrian Los Angeles (2007)
· Wouldn't accommodate her, claiming they were full, then witnessed the star losing her shit.
The Standard LA (2011)
· The hotel hasn't sent her packing, but after a drink throwing incident, LiLo blacklisted the hotel herself. Either way, you won't find her staying here.
Where else is LiLo persona non-grata? Find out after the jump!
Chateau Marmont (2005, 2009, 2010, 2012)
· Racking up a $46,000 bill and doing a runner after a 6+ week stay. Second time's a charm since her previous $500,000 bill when she lived there.
The Dream Downtown (2012)
· A 'little' hit-and-run in the alley may not be the best way to get an invite back.
W New York Union Square (2012)
· A domestic abuse dispute and $50,000 worth of damage from cigarette burns got her blacklisted from all W Hotels in the portfolio.
With a resume like this, she is sure to strike again an if we know Lindsay (and we don't personally), this list is bound to be organic and change at a moment's notice. Will she branch-out and raise some eyebrows overseas? Hopefully, 2013 will be her year to get on the straight and narrow, but with a start like this, we can only cover our eyes...and peak through our fingers to watch.
[Photo: HotelChatter; inset, EntertainmentPlanet]