· The St. Regis: The luxury hotel is offering a guests one "Last Hurrah" at the recently redesigned Bar. For $250 a person, guests will start with a glass of Dom Perignon 2003, followed by Hudson Valley foie gras torchon sliders and 3oz 2000 Chateau d’arche Sauternes. Next up is Seared Diver day boat scallop sliders with Perigord black truffle and scallion glaze, accompanied by a 3oz 2003 Albert Morot Beaune 1er Cru. As the evening comes to an end, guests can indulge in a Jivara chocolate bar and sip on the Pappy Van Winke bourbon as well as Pedro Ximenez 1985 grand reserva Sherry. Rates at the hotel start at just $395 on New Year's Eve. Go here to book.
· Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort: This hotel has put together a “2014 Travel Resolution Package" designed to inspire guests to travel more. Starting at $164 a night (excluding taxes and daily resort fee), the package includes overnight suite accommodations for two, a $50 resort credit, breakfast for two each morning and a complimentary Arizona travel guide book. Well, you gotta start somewhere. Go here to book and mention rate code P7 when booking.
· The InterContinental Los Angeles: The InterContinental, tucked away in Century City, will be offering live music in the lobby on New Year's Eve from 8pm to 1am by the pop rock duo Michael & Jessica. There will also be a champagne bar open all night serving Piper Sonoma, Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot Brut and Comtesse Michele Elyzabeth Champagnes. Complimentary hor 'oeuvres will be served from 11pm to midnight and special party favors will be given out after 2014 arrives. The hotel is also hosting a four-course New Year's Eve dinner at their Park Grill restaurant. It's $75 per person and $35 for children under 12. Go here for more info. This must be a hot ticket because the hotel's rooms are all sold-out.
· Mr C Beverly Hills: Mr C is going to be getting down upstairs at the hotel's Starlight Ballroom Bash which starts at 10pm and includes a full bar, live music by the Vibrometers, dancing and a midnight champagne toast. You can also opt to have a five-course dinner downstairs at the restaurant at Mr. C which includes a half bottle of champagne per couple. Seatings start at 8pm and cost $195 per person. The Starlight Ballroom bash is $100 per person but includes a $100 Mr C gift card. You can also reserve a table for up to six people for $1,200 and which includes a $600 Mr C gift card. Go here to book your party tickets. Rates at the hotel start at $589 for a deluxe view king.
· Ritz-Carlton Boston: The luxury hotel, home to the macaron nutcracker, is offering a "Cheers to the New Year" package that includes overnight city view accommodations, a three-course dinner in the Artisan Bistro, champagne toast for two in Avery Bar, late check-out on January 1st, and overnight valet parking. Rates start at $650 a night. Go here to book.
· Hotel Palomar Dallas: The hotel's restaurant, Central 214, is offering a five-course prix fixe menu at $75 per person which includes bubbly toast. (Wine pairings are an extra $25 a person.) Dinner seatings will take place from 6pm to 11pm but guests can "take the elevator home" with a special rate of $199. Go here to book and use code BIGNYE (Umm…..)