· THE RALEIGH: The hotel is hosting a "Ratpack Era NYE 2014" at The Oasis at 9pm. General admission is $195 and includes a hosted bar with sparkling champagne, choice of spirits and wine. Party packages are also available. Tickets can be bought here. The hotel has no rooms open for that night.
· THE DELANO: The hotel's Bianca restaurant is hosting a special "New Year's Toast" for $625 with a special menu that includes an amuse–bouche of tuna toro crudo followed by three courses of grand chilled east coast seafood plateau, d’alba white truffle risotto, and a surf & turf combination dish with Maine Lobster stuffed with king crab and Hudson Valley foie gras. Accompanying these dishes is a side of truffle mashed potatoes or asparagus stavecchio parmigiano and topped off with a sweet treat from the Dolcetti selections. At midnight, guests can ring in the New Year with a glass of Moet & Chandon champagne. Go here to buy tickets. The hotel has rooms open from December 30-January 1 starting at $1,049 a night for deluxe "city view" king.
· SLS SOUTH BEACH: SLS is putting on a 1923 Great Gatsby-themed New Year's Eve party with an open bar from 9pm to 12am and treats from Katsuya and performances by Robin Thicke and Skylar Grey. While the booze stops flowing after the champagne toast at midnight, the party will go on 'til the early morn. General admission is $500 with party packages available. Go here to book tickets. The hotel has no rooms open which is why you can book next door at the Surfcomber or across the street at The Gale.
· THE FONTAINEBLEAU MIAMI BEACH: The party resort is hosting several events on New Year's Eve including a big bash poolside co-hosted by Miley Cyrus, Pharell and Afrojack from 9pm to 2am. General admission is $275 and party packages are available. Go here to book tickets. The hotel has rooms open from December 30-January 1 for $780 a night.
· THE INTERCONTINENTAL MIAMI: The hotel's Atrium Bash takes place in the hotel's Interactive Arts lounge with DJ Tavin spinning tunes. The cost is $275 per couple. The hotel has four other ways to ring in New Year's Eve at the property including a private dinner for you and 14 friends at the Toro Toro restaurant and a 5th floor rooftop midnight toast. Sadly, the hotel has no availability for New Year's Eve but if you book the Toro Toro party (at $1,000 a person), it will include a stay for you.