· W TIMES SQUARE: The hotel's "Toast to 2014" package starts at an eye-watering $1,018 but given its location right near the ball drop and the amenities it includes, the package is worth it. You get a Fabulous room, a bottle of bubbly, dinner for two at Blue Fin, pocket warmers, 2014 champagne toast in the Living Room after midnight, complimentary daily parking, late checkout and a custom W Hangover kit that includes Advil, toothbrush, toothpaste and gum. Available for stays from December 29-January 1st. Book here but you must do it two days in advance of arrival.
· GANSEVOORT PARK AVENUE: The Gansevoort is hosting a New Year's Eve party on its rooftop from 9pm to 2am with a premium open bar and music from DJ Sander Kleinenberg. The hotel's "Get Celebrating" package start at $1,495 and includes not just entry to the party, but Park Avenue Suite accommodations, champagne, NYE party favors, breakfast in bed for two and monogrammed robes. Go here to book.
· WESTHOUSE NEW YORK: The just-opened WestHouse near Central Park and Times Square is offering an "Elegant Dining and Privileged Views" package that includes three nights in a WestHouse one bedroom suite, a Prix Fixe dinner for two on New Year’s Eve at Saju French Bistro with a bottle of champagne, an up close and personal view of the ball drop escorted by an NYE VIP handler beyond the masses in Times Square, and then post-midnight cocktails at Saju. Rates start at $1,088.33 per room per night, based on double occupancy and based on a Dec. 30th arrival. Go here to book.
· MANDARIN ORIENTAL NEW YORK: The hotel's annual New Year's Eve Gala is a swanky black-tie affair held in the Mandarin Ballroom that includes a cocktail hour, a multi-course gourmet dinner with music from the Hank Lane Orchestras, topped off with a dessert buffet. Booking the New Year's Eve Celebration package at the hotel will get you two tickets to the Gala and daily American breakfast for two. Rates right now are $2,974 a night and doesn't include taxes and fees. There's also a two-night minimum. Want to end 2013 on a decadent note? Then go here to book.
· THE NOMAD HOTEL: The NoMad Hotel is hosting a black tie-ish New Year's Eve cocktail party with a live band and a DJ along with cocktails by mixologist Leo Robitschek and food stations and passed canapés from Chef Daniel Humm and Chef James Kent. Tickets are $325 per person. The party is from 9:30pm to 2am. The hotel doesn't have a room package to go along with the cocktail tickets but we found classic rooms for $485 a night on their website. Go here to book. A two-night minimum is required.