- Breakfast at Aroma on Sunset: the Momentís restaurant will be opening soon and offer breakfast just off of the main reception, but until then youíre directed to Aroma, a block away on Sunset. The tasty omelettes are sure to give you enough fuel to start the day.
- Soak up the LA views at the Griffith Observatory: a 15-minute drive away, the Griffith Observatory is the perfect place to explore and enjoy postcard views of the urban sprawl of Tinseltown at the same time.
- Stroll down Hollywood Boulevard, get that tattoo or that snow cone: a stay in Hollywood isnít complete without browsing eclectic Hollywood Boulevard and its Walk of Fame. Whether it is a tattoo you've always wanted or a refreshing snow cone that is on your mind, The Moment can help you out too.
- Pretend to be a rock star at the Guitar Center: right across the street is the Los Angeles Guitar Center, a must visit for any music fan.
- Dive into the nightlife: grab a drink and a bite to eat at the Belmont, continue on to Saddle Ranch or hit up Draiís nightclub depending on where your mood takes you.
- Nightcap on The Moment rooftop: after a final stop on the 2,000 sq ft rooftop, retire to your room, hang that Do Not Disturb sign, draw the blackout curtains and crash.
A ďParty All Night, Sleep All DayĒ package at The Moment lets you take advantage of those blackout curtains until 1pm, adds complimentary parking and a $10 minibar credit, with rates starting at $259 a night.
[Photos: JasonD for HotelChatter]