· Nobu Las Vegas: The very first-ever hotel from master sushi chef Nobu Matsuhisa is expected to open within Caesars Palace on February 4 at $269 a night. Aside from opening in one of our favorite cities in the world, the hotel will be one of the first expansions of a restaurant into the hotel world. Not a restaurateur opening a property which has been done countless times before, but an actual hotel built around a restaurant concept. And of course, we're excited to order room service from Nobu.
· Shangri-La London: Set to open this year in The Shard, a Renzo Piano-designed building which will be one of the tallest skyscrapers in Europe, the Shangri-La London promises 202 guestrooms filled with high-tech amenities and goodies from body contouring beds, to designer LED TVs, heated floors, complimentary WiFi and good old-fashioned butler service. But we're most excited for the views from the top.
· Andaz Maui: Andaz is one of our favorite hotel brands out there today. Who doesn't enjoy freebies galore from WiFi, minibar snacks and wine hours all in stylish hotels in happening cities like New York, London, West Hollywood, Shanghai and Amsterdam? That's why we're also super excited to see how Andaz translates their city chic into the laid-back world of Maui. Aloha!
· Peninsula Paris: One of the main reasons we're jazzed for the Peninsula Paris is not just the luxury rooms, the supreme location near the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées in the 16th arrondissement or the heavenly pastry smell we know will waft through the place, but for the in-room technology the Peninsula is so well-known for, including the free WiFi. Can you imagine? A luxury hotel in Paris with free WiFi? Paris with free anything? Mercy, it's almost here!
· Hotel Indigo Hong Kong: When we walked by the Hotel Indigo Hong Kong in December 2011, we really hoped the hotel would be completed in 2012. It didn't happen, but we don't have much longer to wait, as rooms will finally open on April 1st. As with all Hotel Indigos, you can expect gorgeous room decor with Feng-shui layouts, hardwood floors, spa showers and that glorious free WiFi. Not to mention a dragon-wrapped exterior. The location on Queen's Road East is a little hectic but the Wan Chai market is nearby with tons of exploring to do.
Tell us the hotel you're most excited to see open in comments below!