Nothing Bony About Hotel ZaZa's Triassic Tour Package
Now that the school-season is in effect, it seems fitting that Houston’s quirky Hotel ZaZa, in the heart of the city’s Museum District (and downtown central business region), linked with the Museum of Natural Science’s new Paleontology Hall and created a dinosaur of a discount package to go along with the towering Triassic installation in the hotel’s lobby.
Parents dropping of kids at top-dog Rice and Texas Southern Universities, those in town for Houston Texans football games, or people visiting for work can take advantage of this handsome deal. The Texas Triassic Tour Package includes:
• One night in one of the 300 luxury rooms
• Admission for two to the Houston Museum of Natural Science's Paleontology Hall
• Dinner for two the hotel’s Monarch Bistro
• Complimentary bottle of house wine with dinner at Monarch Bistro
• Complimentary valet parking nightly
• Complimentary daily internet access
Rates for this package begin at $249 a night (which is more than 40% off)
But wait, there's more!
The hotel’s ZaSpa has added a little twist to their therapies by creating a similar themed Escape to Preserve your Skeleton spa package with these cutesy-named treatments:
• Melt Your Bones 50 minute Swedish Massage $99
• Scrub Your Scales 50 minute Body Scrub & Rub $89
• Triassic Toes Pedicure $60
The package is available through March 31, 2013. Reserve online or by calling 888-880-3244.