Who To Contact When You Have Hotel (or Vegas or Travel) News To Share
· Tips[AT]HotelChatter[DOT]com: Please send all press releases, news, corrections, updates to Tips[AT]HotelChatter[DOT]com. Even though we do get a lot of spam and junk mail (no, we are not interested in buying a Role_X, Viagr@ or fertilizer), we actually manage to read all of these emails. Just a note: we do not publicize hotel management appointments so please don't send us those.
· Chanize Thorpe: From September to January 2013 while Juliana is on maternity leave, Chanize will be the site editor of HotelChatter. Based in the NY-area, Chanize is constantly traveling around the world checking out the hotel scenes big and small. Her specialty is the Caribbean but she can dish on what's what in Europe, Canada, Mexico and of course the U.S.
· Alex Schechter: Alex is our pavement-pounding assistant editor based in New York City. Got an NYC-related question or event? He's the guy you want to see.
· Tips[AT]VegasChatter[DOT]com: Please send all press releases, news, corrections, updates to Tips[AT]VegasChatter[DOT]com.
· Rebecca Frisch: Rebecca knows everything and then some about Vegas--from the inside workings of the hotels to the best routes to take to avoid Strip traffic--and it's this niche expertise that makes us grateful she's the editor of VegasChatter.
· Tips[AT]Jaunted[DOT]com: Please send all press releases, news, corrections, updates to Tips[AT]Jaunted[DOT]com.
· Cynthia Drescher: Cynthia is the hard-working, jetsetting managing editor at Jaunted who is always connected--via email, Twitter, Instagram, etc--wherever she goes in the world (and she goes a lot of places.)