· "Check the seals on the things in the minibar. I once had a guest who had drunk the whiskey and then peed in the bottle, closed it, and put it back."
· "A guest in a central hotel in Stockholm showed up in a suit and with a briefcase, very proper. Paid in cash up front. Said bye the next day when he checked out. When the cleaners later came into the room the walls where smeared with feces. Top to bottom."
· "I stayed on the 'club' level of the Ritz once and the butler guys in the club would say yes to just about anything I'd ask (it was all free in there). Can I have 2 redbull vodkas, a jack and coke and a warm chocolate chip cookie?
My pleasure sir.
I asked if they ever said no. His response was 'We aren't allowed to perform sexual favors and we can't sell you drugs but what you do in your room is your business.'"
· "At the four seasons, or really similar hotels of that calibre, you can ask to include things in your client file, such as preferences. A friend of mine asked them to include "loves chocolate chip cookies" in their file and when he stays at any four seasons, they have a plate of cookies in his room."
· "Currently a night auditor for a large hotel chain. Recently (about a month ago) a lady had a miscarriage in one of our bath tubs. She didn't say anything and left us to find it on our own..."
· "Staying in San Diego (insert whale penis reference) with a girlfriend and she bolted the door. We took our showers and had ordered a pizza. We were blow drying our hair and didn't hear the commotion outside our door. Opened up the front door to look for pizza delivery guy. About two dozen cops are there and an ambulance. Blood is running down our door.
Guy on PCP decided he wanted to rape us so he dove through his hotel window and was trying to open our door. Cops came and dragged him away. They thought we were really smart for staying in our room until they got him in the ambulance.
Always deadbolt your door."
Not that you needed this guy to remind you, but seriously. Always, always deadbolt the door.
For more of the potty-themed stories, visit the thread here.