6 New Labor Day Hotel Deals (We Did The Labor So You Don't Have To)
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Today we're focusing on deals especially for Labor Day. If you haven't booked your hotel room yet, now maybe you can. And who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
· Viceroy Palm Springs: The hotel is offering a Twilight Romance Retreat for two that includes a couple’s 30-minute spa service under the stars in a private al fresco spa cabana between 9pm and midnight. A complimentary bottle of Moet Ice will also be provided, followed by breakfast for two the next morning poolside at Citron. Rates start at $200 a night but there's no mention of it on the website so we urge you to call the hotel and book in person. Meanwhile, regular rooms are going for $322 a night over Labor Day Weekend. UPDATE: you can now book the package online here with rates indeed starting at $200 a night.
· Montelucia Resort and Spa, Scottsdale: Rates start at $209 a night for the hotel's new "Experience Montelucia" package, which includes an overnight stay, daily breakfast for two, complimentary $25 daily resort charge, self-parking and a $25 resort credit. You can also add on either a 50 minute massage or an organic facial at the Joya Spa for $99. The treatment has to be booked from 3-6pm Tuesday-Friday. So if you are there over Labor Day, that means Friday. Use promo code WEBMONTYEXP to book online here. The deal is only good through September 1st so you can book this for one-night to get the perks then switch to the regular rate of $179 for the rest of the weekend.
· The Clift, San Francisco: The boutique Clift Hotel in San Fran is going old school with a Labor Day package that includes two tickets in a reserved section to the San Francisco Giants' game on Monday, September 3 against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Room rates start at $225 for a standard room and that also includes transportation to the game and complimentary dessert in the Clift's Velvet Room. The package is only good for Sunday and Monday night of Labor Day. Use promo code PKLABR to book online here.
· Angler's Boutique Resort, Miami: This chic spot in Miami has put together a three-night package in a king studio suite with a bottle of champagne, a beach bag care package and free WiFi for a total of $700 or about $233 a night. Regular rates for the same room are going for $273 that weekend. Book online here and select the Room Inclusive Package titled, "Stars and Stripes."
· The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs: The popular family retreat in Colorado Springs has put together a family-centric Labor Day package that includes overnight accommodations, daily bicycle and paddle boat rentals, one hour horseback trail ride or a Garden of the Gods Jeep Tour for each person, complimentary access to the hotel's movie theater, discounts on adult tickets at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, 15 percent discount on retail purchases, and the option to book a suite at a 40 percent discount. For two adults and two kids, we found an intermediate room in the hotel's main tower for about $1,080.90, not including the daily $16 resort fee. The deal is good from now through September 4; book online here.
· Liberty Hotel, Boston: This former jail in Beantown has a pretty simple Labor Day package on offer that includes an overnight stay, daily breakfast for two in CLINK restaurant or through in-room dining and complimentary valet overnight parking. A two-night minimum is required and rates start at $299 a night but it's only available starting Sunday night. If you're still interested, book online here.
[Photo: Viceroy Palm Springs/Facebook]