Don't Let the Sun Go Down On These Hotel Deals This Week
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Take a look at some of the latest hotel deals going around the internet today from booking sites, social media sites, flash sale sites and more. Don't forget to scroll down to see the HotelChatter-approved deal either. Who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
· Free Parking and Internet at Marriott Marina Del Rey: Summer by the beach in Los Angeles is expensive but at least the Marriott in Marina del Rey is throwing in free self-parking and high-speed internet. We found rooms for $279 a night at the end of July. Regular rates were going for $289 and did not include the freebies. Overall you will save about $40 a night. Use hotel promo code LSX to book.
· 50 Percent Off The Kiwi Collection's 1st Private Sale: The Kiwi Collection of hotels has just kicked off its very first private sale for members with 50 percent off rates at some seriously cool hotels like Armani Dubai, James Chicago and the Copacabana Palace in Rio. Kiwi members also get perks such as free WiFi and upgrades upon checking in. For more on how Kiwi works, read our story here. To join up and get in on the sale, go here.
· An LES Classic for $228 a Night: With all the new hotels that have opened in various downtown NYC nabes in recent years, we kinda forgot about the original out of the way boutique hotel--The Hotel on Rivington (that's the view from a room above.) But thanks to Quikbook, you can revisit THOR's modern luxury offerings on the LES for $228 a night, which is about 20 percent off the regular rates. The Quikbook deal is part of their Invitation Only offerings so you have to sign up to get access to the deal. Don't forget to give the neighbors a peep show from your hotel room shower!
· Fun in Fort Lauderdale For Less: Both the Westin and the Sheraton on the beach in Fort Lauderdale are dropping their rates for the rest of the summer and even into October,too. The hotels" "Summer Savings" start at $169 a night for the Westin and just $139 a night at the Sheraton. That's about a 40 percent drop from peak season rates. Simply book with the hotels at either www.westin.com/fortlauderdalebeach or www.sheraton.com/fortlauderdalebeach.
· Chancing It With Expedia's 24-Hour Sale: If you're looking for a hotel room in a major city somewhere in this great big world of ours, consider perusing the deals listed today in Expedia's 24 Hour Sale. Over 730 hotels are listed from Las Vegas to Paris to Toronto to Vietnam and everywhere in between. We even found some hotels that allowed you to cancel your reservation for free up to two days before your check-in date. But of course, make sure to read all the fine print VERY carefully when booking.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.