5 Juicy Summer Hotel Deals So Good We Could Eat 'Em
Deals: you want 'em, and surprisingly, everyone has 'em. Take a look at some of the latest hotel deals going around the internet today from booking sites, social media sites, flash sale sites and more. Don't forget to scroll down to see the HotelChatter-approved deal either. Who knows? You might just find what you're looking for. (But don't forget to tell us about your stay!)
· $199 a Night at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami: From now through September 30, you can get "Suntastic Savings" at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami from $239-$299 a night which includes a $50 hotel credit for anything at the hotel from a round of golf to dining out or the spa. But the good news is the rates are even lower than that. We picked a random weekend in July (July 20-22) and found rates were just $199 with the Suntastic Savings. Regular rates were going for $249. To book, go online here and use promo code SUM in the Corportate/Promotional code box. Or call 1-800-228-9290 in the US and mention code SUM.
· $100 F&B Credit to Celebrate Mr. C's 1st Birthday: The stylish Mr C. Beverly Hills (pictured above) is giving out a $100 food and beverage credit with a 2-night minimum stay. We checked rates for July 13-15 and found rooms at a pricey $429 a night but at least you can get a free dinner at Cipriani with that. Book online using promo code MRCGM in the Corporate/Promotion code box.
· Boom, Dynamite! All DC-Area Kimpton Hotels On Sale for Fourth of July: If you're keen to celebrate America's birthday in the Capitol area, then get ready for Kimpton Hotel's 72-hour Red, White, Boom sale on Thursday, June 21. Starting at 12:00am EST and running through 11:59pm EST on June 24, the sale will be your chance to nab a hotel room for as low as $109 a night for stays from June 21 to July 8. To book, visit www.kimptonhotels.com/redwhiteboom and and enter promo code BOOM in the rate code box. Note: The page for the sale will go live when the sale begins. Follow Kimpton's DC hotels on Twitter at KimptonDC for a reminder too. Good luck!
· The Hoxton's Infamous £1 Sale is Back With Rooms During the Olympics: We live for this stuff. The next £1 sale from The Hoxton Hotel in London is set for June 26th. Speedy bookers will have 500 rooms at their disposal for stays from July 1-Septemeber 30. Five of these rooms will be available every night during the Olympics. And yes, for just £1! However, things are a little bit different this time around. Hoxton is requiring you to partake in a £1 sale quiz and PASS IT before you can actually try to book a room. Hope you brush up on your hotel, London and Olympics knowledge before then. Register now as a member of the Hox fan club so you can get alerted to the sale when it begins.
· NYC & Company's Signature Collection Third Night Free Promo Returns: NYC hotels are always expensive at the start of the summer but we're seeing some seriously out of control rates these days. To make the most of your time here, we recommend booking the NYC and Company's summer Signature Collection Third Night Promotion which will get you a third night free for the price of two consecutive nights from June 25-September 3rd. You will also get a special Key to Madison Avenue card with special offers at the luxury stores on Manhattan's Upper East Side along with a VIP shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Oh and so you know, these aren't your average hotels in NYC but the cream of the crop like the Carlyle, the Plaza Athenee, the London NYC, the Mandarin Oriental, The Peninsula and Trump. Go to www.nycgo.com/thirdnight to book. Promo codes vary from hotel to hotel.
*PEOPLE: As always, read the fine print before you book. Several flash sale sites require full payment at the time of booking and offer no refunds. Other sites have strict cancellation policies. Be sure to read all of these before you hand over your credit card. Or we will spank you. And not in a "hurt so good" way.