· Name: Donald Bowman
· Hotel: Mandarin Oriental San Francisco
· What's special about him? We've got another fitness freak on our hands. When he isn't running the show at MOSF, Donald just runs. So far, he's racked up eight marathons in places like London, NYC, Boston—all, coincidentally, cities that have a Mandarin Oriental. He's now training for two more, in Big Sur and Paris
· Verdict: Hands off—this pavement-pounding hottie's all ours!
· Name: James Gancos
· Hotel: W Los Angeles Westwood
· What's special about him? James came to LA straight from W Istanbul, but he's also worked for Starwood in Kauai, Seattle and Las Vegas. Better yet, he's got that 'welcome home' smile that makes you forget you're even in a hotel.
· Verdict: That smile could charm a bird out of a tree. Hot!
· Name: Hermann Elger
· Hotel: Montage Beverly Hills
· What's special about him? Hermann likes the finer things in life. Vosges Mexican hot chocolate. A finely aged añejo tequila. A custom Zegna suit. Known amongst Hollywood's elite, Hermann was also instrumental in introducing a few major changes to the iconic hotel: Scarpetta, and £10, to name a few.
· Verdict: A class act, and a hot one too.
· Name: Phil Baxter
· Hotel: Four Points by Sheraton LAX
· What's special about him? Phil is a self-proclaimed beer aficionado, championing the hotel's impressive beer program, and even hosting a monthly beer appreciation night for both guests and locals.
· Why we dig the hotel: Brewsters, the hotel's popular bar, offers a "Best Brews" program, featuring over 100 local, regional and imported beers, both bottled and on tap. Oh, and you can even request a "beer turndown" before bed. Sweet!
· Verdict: No beer goggles needed for this hottie!
· Name: Sietse Nabben
· Hotel: The Lodge at Tiburon
· What's special about him? Though he's been in the hotel biz for over twenty years, you'd never know it from Sietse's twinkling baby blues. Originally from the Netherlands, Sietse once spent a full year sailing the high seas with Holland America Cruise Lines as F&B Manager. Though for now, he's anchored in good ol' Marin County.
· Why we dig the hotel: This gorgeous lodge on the San Francisco Bay offers a SkyDeck with fireplace, a poolside fire pit, and the brand new TIburon Tavern.
· Verdict: How do you say 'mega hottie' in Dutch?
[Photo: HotelChatter; inset, FanPop]