· Name: Sase Gjorsovski
· Hotel: Acqualina Resort & Spa
· What's special about him? Prior to his arrival at Acqualina, Sase spent years batting for Morgans Hotel Group, where he helped open Hudson Hotel, Clift San Francisco and St. Martins Lane, and also managed The Delano's old restaurant, The Blue Door.
· Verdict: We like a man who gets the job done. Hot.
· Name: Erin Hosler
· Hotel: B South Beach (set to open spring 2013)
· What's special about her? Before signing on with B, Erin spent eight years at The Delano, where she received the following praise from Ocean Drive magazine: "Erin can turn your reservation into a key to the city, ensuring you are always welcome beyond the velvet ropes and never need to drop a name."
· Why we dig the hotel: The one-lettered "B" brand took over the former Continental Oceanfront South Beach Hotel, a Morris Lapidus-designed property, last year, and we can't wait for the final reveal. Free WiFi? Affordable rates? A B-branded spa? Yes to all three!
· Verdict: Velvet ropes are hot. And so is Erin.
· Name: Joe Lafleur
· Hotel: Cadillac Hotel Courtyard Miami
· What's special about him? Luckily for the hotel (and the guests), Joe doesn't just coast by on his looks alone—but they certainly help. Since moving from Massachusetts, this Miami transplant spends his time off fully immersing himself in the local culture, ie, tanning at the beach.
· Why we dig the hotel: Though it's a little far removed from the main action on Collins Ave, this Courtyard by Marriott-owned relic offers beachfront views, affordable rates, and is neighbors with Carrabba's Italian Grill, which makes awesome chicken parm sandwiches.
· Verdict: Hotter than an otter in the water.
· Name: Oscar Mortorell
· Hotel: Gale South Beach & Regent Hotel (set to open Dec 4)
· What's special about him? Also a former Delano employee, this handsome Spaniard started off as a mere bellman. And look at him now! Not only is Oscar set to be the official GM for Gale South Beach & Regent when it opens next week, but he's also GM for Menin's other hotels, The Sanctuary and The Bentley, elevating him to the position of "Regional GM" for Menin Hotels.
· Why we dig the hotel: Um, did you see that 5,000 sq ft rooftop pool deck we photographed last week? Enough said.
· Verdict: Fancy titles make hot GMs even hotter.
· Name: Sean McKeen
· Hotel: The Surfcomber
· What's special about him? Sean stepped in just as the Surfcomber was becoming a Kimpton-ized last year—and as far as we can tell, that transition was a smooth one.
· Why we dig the hotel: The Kimpton-ization has rubbed us the right way: a southeast Asian street-food-inspiredfarm animal-inspired social media strategy, complete with moveable cow sculptures.
· Verdict: Nothing like a smooth operator to get our hormones racing!
[Photo: HotelChatter; inset, eBay]