· Name: Claes Landberg
· Hotel: Yotel
· What's special about him? Aside from his cool name, plus time spent in both Vegas (Monte Carlo Resort and Caesars Entertainment), Atlantic City, and Hilton New York, Stockholm-born Claes at one time owned and operated his own restaurant business in Europe.
· Why we dig the hotel: Futuristic, airport-themed rooms, and a Yobot? We're sold.
· Verdict: Hotter than a pot of Swiss chocolate fondue.
· Name: Javier Egipciaco
· Hotel: NU Hotel Brooklyn
· What's special about him? Native New Yorker Javier combines his love of Brooklyn and his admirable fitness regimen by leading hotel guests on a weekly 5k run across the Brooklyn Bridge. You gotta wake up early to catch this guy, though! The intra-borough run meets at 7am every Tuesday.
· Why we dig the hotel: The trendy, ultra-modern hotel is conveniently located near Brooklyn's new Barclays Center.
· Verdict: Hottie with the body.
· Name: John Loizos
· Hotel: The Strand
· What's special about him? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, apparently—former Carlyle employee John followed in the footsteps of his dad, who also built his career in the NYC hotel industry. And his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before him...
· Verdict: Hot in that guy-next-door kinda way.
· Name: Cornelia Samara
· Hotel: Andaz Fifth Ave
· What's special about her? With her unique German-Palestinian heritage, this gal has lived in 10 different cities around the world, and speaks a number of different languages. In fact, if she wasn't so busy at the Andaz, she could probably pull off a successful career as an international woman of mystery.
· Verdict: Globetrotters don't come any hotter!
· Name: Rob Andrews
· Hotel: Eventi Hotel
· What's special about him? Having worked at hotels throughout Mauritius, the UK, and the US (most recently at Soho Grand and Tribeca Grand), this dapper English lad regularly charms the pants off New Yorkers with his looks, spiffy sense of fashion, and, of course, his accent.
· Why we dig the hotel: In addition to a swingin' food court next to the lobby, this 54-storey Kimpton tower is a sightseeing stop in its own right.
· Verdict: Hotter than Ron Weasley.
[Photo: HotelChatter; inset, FanPop]