The following hotels have all agreed to donate a portion of room sales to the American Red Cross:
· Westin Aruba Resort will donate $20 per stay thru April 7, 2013; rates start at $169/night
· Affinia Hotels, with properties in New York and DC, will donate $10 per stay; rates start at $274/night in New York and $114/night in DC.
· XV Beacon in Boston will donate 10% per stay to Americare through the "THANKSforGIVING" package, which offers guests an entire turkey feast at the Mooo restaurant.
· Trump Soho will donate $10 per stay for travel thru Dec 31, though the reservation must be booked before Friday.
· The Mark will donate $10 per stay when guests choose the "Hurricane Sandy Relief Rate."
· The Lowell will donate 5% of proceeds from all stays booked through the "Hurricane Sandy Relief Package."
· Hyatt has agreed to match, dollar for dollar, all donations from Hyatt guests up to $50,000 thru Nov 30.
Both Gansevoort hotels (Gansevoort Park Ave and Gansevoort Meatpacking) have launched a relief effort program, "Give + Take," which offers a complimentary rooftop cocktail to any guests who donate needed items like new clothing, wrapped toiletries, and canned food.
Also, tri-state residents who have been displaced by Sandy will receive 20% off when they book stays at any of the four W Hotels in NYC (W New York Downtown, W New York Union Sq, W New York Times Square, and W New York Lexington).
Finally, members of the following rewards programs can donate their points to the American Red Cross, which uses them to house volunteer workers and those displaced by Sandy: Hilton HHonors, Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, and Choice Privileges Rewards.
[Photo: Daily Mail / Getty]