• Two first class round trip domestic airline tickets
• Chauffeured airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
• Four-night stay in a luxury suite
• An afternoon of exclusive, behind the scenes private tours of Washington, D.C.’s most iconic sites
• “Walk the walk” of the incoming President
• Special access to the Capitol, National Archives, Library of Congress, National Treasury, Arlington Cemetery
• Inaugural Parade Watching Party at the Newseum with complimentary food and beverage from Wolfgang Puck’s “The Source”
• Private viewing of VIP autograph book signed by heads of state and celebrities. Learn the background and history behind these signatures from the hotel’s in-house celebrity and dignitary expert and take home a copy of the hotel’s VIP autograph book.
• Back of the house hotel tour with hotel security to see how the President and heads of state arrive and exit.
• Three-course dinner on January 18 prepared by Executive Chef Yves Samake and the students of DC Central Kitchen
• Saks Fifth Avenue’s Chevy Chase will expertly outfit you head-to-toe for your Inaugural Event – designer dress and luxury tuxedo, private hair and make-up session
• One-of-a-kind diamond and ruby pin by renowned jeweler Ann Hand
And that ain't all of it! How much does all of this goodness cost, you ask? A mere $100,000. So get out that pocketbook, up that credit card limit, get a sugar daddy or momma or something! This package is only available from January 18 through January 22, 2013 and then it goes back into the place of dreams.
[Photos: The Ritz-Carlton Washington]