· Z Hotel: The Long Island city is catering to "Valentine’s Day-haters" with their "All the Single Ladies" package. Girls get accommodations in a queen or twin guest room, in-room manicure and pedicure with a 10-minute massage courtesy of SNOB Nail Sp, pink champagne and delectable confections, complimentary transportation to and from Manhattan and 14 percent off dinner at Diner 24/7, the hotel’s signature restaurant. The package is good through February 29 and starts at $244 a night for a weekend stay. Use code SIGL at www.zhotelny.com to book. Not sure what's on offer for single dudes though.
· The Bowery House: This secret-ish hotel/hostel in NYC's Bowery nabe wants you and your friends to spend V-day weekend crashing at their place. Bunk rates start at just $42 a night while cabins for your friends start at just $54 a night. That includes free WiFi, a private lounge with the Bowery Bodega and access to the hotel's rooftop. Visit www.theboweryhouse.com/ to book.
· The Hotel Wilshire: The LA hotel has created a package specifically for people who broke up with their significant other just before V-day called, Break-up and Move On. Aside from a room, the deal includes two complimentary specialty cocktails and an appetizer, a copy of "Its Not Me, Its You: The Ultimate Break-up Book", and a gluttonous brownie sundae or a pint of Haagen Daaz for in-room enjoyment. And if you happen to meet another single patron at the hotel's rooftop restaurant or bar, rooms after 10pm are half-priced based on availability. Rates start at $285 for guest room and $335 for a junior suite. Package is only available on Feb. 14. Visit www.hotelwilshire.com to book.
· The Orlando On Third: Another LA hotel is going all-out for singletons with their Girlfriends’ PJ Party Valentine’s Getaway that includes one night in a two-bedroom suite for four friends, four hand-crafted cocktails at The Churchill bar inside the hotel, four in-suite mani-pedis, a 15 percent discount at Bed Head Pajamas, four $50. 00 gift certificates for classes at Hands on Third craft center. The package is good through February 28 and costs $1,450 or $362.50 per person. Visit www.theorlando.com to book.
· Personality Hotels in San Francisco: The chain's Anti-V.D package includes two bottles of OPI nail polish, a bottle of rosé from Envolve Winery (“The Bachelor’s” winery FYI), condoms, a 30 percent discount off town car service and a box of Ghiradelli chocolates. The package is available at the Hotel Diva, Hotel Union Square and Kensington Park Hotel. Rates start at $189 per night and is valid through April 30. Visit www.personalityhotels.com to book.