First of all, it's designed for women and we're over the lazy idea that women hate football. We love football! Also, if you are trying to create a package to help women escape from football, why would you use cute terms like "First-Round Draft Suite—Girls-Only Luxury Suite," "Kick-Off Pitcher of Margaritas Upon Arrival" or "Multi-Trade Mani/Pedi"?
Moving on, we decided to turn our offense at this package into a positive and created the following list of things we'd love to see in an Ultimate Fantasy Football Package for Females. (Favorite hotels, please take note.)
· A suite with at least, at least 2 TVs (preferably enough to make NASA jealous)
· Beer. The fridge should be stocked with it and a butler should refill it during commercial breaks
· A kitchenette stocked with game-watching munchies
· Football-compliant room service menu with seriously good Buffalo wings
· Free WiFi and iPads loaded with the Fantasy Football apps
· NFL Network's Redzone Channel on the hotel's cable menu
· Projector screen so you can hook up the Fantasy Football league rankings, points, and other necessary intel
· Fatheads of your favorite QB for the wall (or the enemy, so you can throw chicken wings at them)
· No 2-night minimum stay. (If our team loses, we are going to be very cranky and want to hightail it home.)
We could go on and on, football freaks that we are, but we'll stop here and turn it over to you:
What would you like to see in your hotel room for optimum football viewing and fantasy football playing? Drop your additions to the list in the comments below!