· This hotel is right in the middle of downtown, in a town where most of the nice hotels are a little drive outside of the city. We’re just two blocks from our favorite breakfast place which sells bottomless champagne for $3.95.
· As you can see from the video, the “lounge” is a lot more peppy than your standard lobby area. You can watch TV, sit by the firepit, drink at the bar or avail yourself of free WiFi on the shape-shifting table which switches from blue to pink to orange to green every couple of seconds (that mid-century feeling, btw, fits in perfectly here):
· The town in question prides itself on its boutique hotels. Chain resorts aren’t really in keeping with the spirit, but this is making us reconsider.
· Looking from our balcony, we can spy no fewer than three pools.
· Lots of hotels in this town put all their efforts into maintaining pretty gardens. Here, all the resources seem to have been piled into sunloungers.
· This morning we opened our bedside drawer to find a Book of Mormon beside the Bible.
Think you know? Fess up in comments below! All will be revealed on Friday.