· Cowshed Spa's Blow Dry Bar at Soho Beach House: A first for the brand, the bar offers blow outs from $45. Or they can be added to other services for $40.
· Rik Rak Salon & Spa at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami: Blow Dry, $55+
· Agua Spa at Delano: Blow outs from $100
· Cutler Salon at the Gansevoort Miami Beach: Blow dry, $65–85
· Salon at Canyon Ranch Miami Beach: Blow dry from $50
·The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach: Hair mask, blow dry and style, $99
· The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne: Blow dry added to any chemical treatment, $45
· Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau: Wash/style and blow dry from $45 for short hair, up to $90 for extra long hair
· The Palms Spa at the Palms Hotel: Shampoo and blow dry from $40
· And coming soon: the ELLE Spa at the Eden Roc: This new spa will have three hair styling stations and offer a range of hair treatments, including blow outs.
[Photos: Courtesy hotels; hotel websites]