Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
· 334 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, a king-size Garden Sleep System™ bed, spacious work area with ergonomic Mirra® chairs designed by Herman Miller, LCD TVs, and sound-proof windows
· Restaurant with Show Kitchen & Beautiful View – The Restaurant pairs a buffet and grill specialties with stunning views over the Taunus mountain range
· Hilton Garden Inn Pavilion Pantry® – Provides healthy snacks, beverages and travel essentials 24 hours a day in the lobby
· Wellness Offerings – Sauna, steam room, and a 24-Hour Fitness Center
· Business Guest Savvy – 24-Hour business center and three contemporary meeting rooms with natural lighting
Hilton Frankfurt Airport
· 249 rooms feature contemporary furnishings, LCD TVs, separate work station area, spacious bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower, sound-proof windows, a neutral color palette with colorful accents and artwork depicting themes of airport, nature and the Frankfurt skyline.
· Presidential Suite – With panoramic views over the skyline and airport
· Six-Story Atrium Lobby – Features four panoramic glass elevators and “lighting ball” fixtures that complement the space’s abundance of natural light · Upscale Dining – Signature restaurant, Rise, offers all-day dining with international cuisine with local delicacies while The FIFTH Lounge & Bar offers small plates
· Wellness Offerings – Sauna, steam room, and a 24-hour Hilton Fitness by Precor®
· Business Guest Savvy – Two executive floors with an exclusive lounge, plus a state-of-the-art business center, 10 contemporary meeting rooms with natural lighting and the latest Hilton Meetings standards, and a grand ballroom that can accommodate 570 people and has a ceiling covered in sparkling Swarovski crystals
You know you're in Germany when the Hilton Garden Inns have Herman Miller chairs. Really the regular Hilton sounds nice too, but we're kind of crushing on the Garden Inn. Hopefully see you soon, FRA.
Searching nights for the next month or so, nightly rates for the Hilton begin around 169 € while the Garden Inn starts at 79 €. Not too shabby at all!