Guess the Hotel In London That Looks Like a Kimpton But Isn't
The weekend is here and you know what that means--it's time to Guess The Hotel! This week we've got a snapshot from a "new" hotel across the pond. We say "new" because the hotel opened after an extensive renovation a few months ago although it recently got the grand opening treatment. Oops, there we go! That's your first hint.
As always, the rules are the same--we throw down some hints, you ante up your guesses and we do the reveal the following day (which in this case is Monday.) So cheers and good luck!
· Rooms start at around £159 for a standard king which is a great value for London.
· This hotel bills itself as a 4.5 star deluxe.
· It's a little French, by way of association.
· The bathrooms feature White Company toiletries.
· The overall room style is vaguely "Kimpton-ish" says our correspondent.
Think you know what hotel we're hinting at? PUT YOUR GUESSES IN COMMENTS BELOW!