So, how do these deals work? When empty airlines and hotel rooms are booked simultaneously, Expedia can secure unpublished prices that aren't available separately. In their words, the savings can be put towards a tailgate party or tickets to another game. (Or, you know, a giant Mark Sanchez fathead for our bedroom.)
Here's a sampling of what you can book on Expedia to get your game face on:
New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins on Sunday, September 26
* EPIC Hotel: Flight and hotel room for $823 for two ($412/person). Saves: $145, if flight and hotel booked simultaneously.
* Trump International Beach Resort: Flight and hotel room for $861 ($431/person). Saves: $120.
Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, October 17
* W Minneapolis - The Foshay: Flight and hotel room for $803 ($402/person). Saves: $197.
* Marriott Minneapolis City Center: Flight and hotel room for $674 ($337/person). Saves: $78.
New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers on Sunday, October 24
* Andaz San Diego: Flight and hotel for $898 ($449/person). Saves: $254.
* San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter: Flight and hotel room $1039 ($520/person). Saves: $241.
Prices are for a two-night stay for two people--departing from the away team location to the home team location on Saturday and returning on Monday.
Let's Go, Jets!
[Photo: The Ticket Chest ]