If we booked this offer, we would:
· Sleep in the posh Caroline Astor Suite at the St. Regis
· Nosh on breakfast in bed -- on dishes inspired by First Ladies (We'd probably opt for Lady Bird Johnson’s beef tenderloin and eggs over Laura Bush’s favorite carrot muffins)
· Throw back complimentary cocktails for two at The Bar at The St. Regis
· Take a private guided tour of the First Ladies at the Smithsonian exhibition over at the National Museum of American History
· Ooh and ahh at the sight of Michelle's Jason Wu dress and anything Jackie Kennedy ever touched
· Take home our welcome amenity/memento from The National Museum of American History
· Realize that we were not cut out to be a First Lady or political wife of any kind ...
Feeling all patriotic yet? The deal is available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with rates starting at $509. A portion of the proceeds from each booking will be donated to the museum.