· Taking It All Off On: JULY 19
· Sexy Style: Located on the "cooler end of Park Avenue, the 20-floor "urban resort" knows the little things count. The 249 guest rooms with complimentary WiFi, fully-stocked mini-bars, turndown service, interactive LCD TVs and iPod docking stations with Apple iPod touches.
· Ideal Man: The hotel's heart belongs to the Plunge Bar + Lounge, their tri-level rooftop which will feature a 40-ft heated indoor-outdoor glass-enclosed swimming pool and killer views of the city.
· How to Score a Date Here: The hotel is more approachable than we thought. Room rates start at $395 a night, down from the initial $495 opening rate.
· Deal Breaker: This hotel may enjoy the nightlife a little too much. If you want this to work, you will have to put in some long nights.
· Taking It All Off On: JULY 25.
· Sexy Style: This "bookish" hotel is located next to the New York Public Library and as we saw last month, will have huge sash windows inspired by the city's old factories, 12-foot high ceilings in the guest rooms, and striking black polar walls and folding doors that tuck the bathrooms out of sight. As with all Andaz Hotels, the WiFi is free and the mini-bar snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are complimentary.
· Ideal Man: Farmer Joe as the hotel's planned ground floor restaurant at the corner of 5th Avenue and 41st Street will features "dishes created and inspired by foods that come from our farmer friends and producers around the state."
· How to Score a Date Here: Andaz 5th Avenue wants to give everyone a chance to experience what it has to offer. Introductory room rates start at $295.
· Deal Breaker: You may have a tough time affording Andaz. After the introductory rate period is over, these rooms could easily fetch over $400 a night, with no discounts in sight.
· Taking It All Off On: AUGUST 1.
· Sexy Style: Sexiness can't be created overnight. We've waited forever for this hotel in the Theater District to open and what we've seen so far has us very excited. The 88 guestrooms are said to be inspired by the Deco era when everyone who was anyone traveled with their own personalized travel trunk. You can see the influences in the guest room closets and desk as well as the Deco-inspired amenities. This manly-looking hotel also knows the power of a seductive smell which is why the toiletries in the bath are Asprey of London.
· Ideal Woman: A Vargas Girl. But the hotel is not afraid to admit its bromance for Chef Geoffrey Zakarian who will do the menu for the The Lamb's Club restaurant and bar.
· How to Score a Date Here: There do not seem to be any special opening rates here at The Chatwal and room rates are expected to be about $695 a night.
· Deal Breaker: Those hefty room rates will require you to get a second job just to keep up the affair.
· Taking It All Off On: AUGUST 16.
· Sexy Style: Fist-pumping and beating up the beat. The owner of the W New York Downtown said this Wall Street hotel would be a "W on steroids" but so far, we've seen nothing too out of the ordinary for a W Hotel, at least in the guestrooms. However, the Living Room Bar & Terrace will no doubt turn into the place to be seen when the markets close.
· Ideal Man: Laurent Tourondel who will open a BLT restaurant at the hotel.
· How to Score a Date Here: The W believes they've got something special and for you to see it, you gotta break out the big bucks. Room rates start at a whopping $399 a night.
· Deal Breaker: This hotel may be cheating on you...with Wall Street bankers. Guard your heart when staying here.
· Taking It All Off On: SEPTEMBER 1.
· Sexy Style: There's something inherently sexy about Soho and this hotel is in the center of it all at Thompson and Grand Streets. Its 114 guestrooms and suites are doused in natural light, have unobstructed views of Manhattan and amenities that every traveler loves like plenty of outlets, reading lights and free WiFi. This hotel also embraces the beauty of the human body...with serious peekaboo bathrooms. But the sexiest part of the hotel's body is its private rooftop pool and lounge.
· Ideal Man or Woman: The hotel is still looking for the perfect partner...to helm their restaurant and bar. Maybe it could be you?
· How to Score a Date Here: We thought we had a chance with the James when room rates were first announced at $299 a night. But now they've gone up to $349 a night.
· Deal Breaker: You may find yourself wondering, does this hotel really love me or just my money?
What hotel are you dying to get wit'? Share your lust in comments below