Well, there's that Wonderful room, from $399, but we knew about that. What else?
* Two Cool Cocktails, to sip in The Living Room Bar & Terrace
* Two-Way Car Service to/from JFK, LGA or EWR Airport
* Delight in Late Night In-Room Dining, on us (from 1am – 5am)
* Breakfast for Two at BLT Bar & Grill, each day of your stay
* Suit Press & Shoe Shine
* Downtown New York Walking Tour
* The W “Symmetry” CD
* MORE WOW: If you book and stay by September 7th, you will receive Triple Starpoints.
There's a two-night minimum for this deal, and it's valid from opening day, August 16 until October 11. If you call to book, the promo code is WGO.
We would get all snarky about an opening special being well over a grand in total for the two nights, tax included... But if you're going to stay at this brand new W anyway, this package actually adds up to 'good' value when you do the math. (Whether or not you need a walking tour of downtown or a W "Symmetry" CD is something we're not going to cast judgment on, but hey, we all need to eat, and a cocktail would be lovely.)
If you just want the Triple Bonus Starpoints, two cocktails and BLT Snacks in The Living Room Bar, and breakfast for two in your Wonderful room, you can opt for the Who Wants Triple Starpoints and Downtown Wow? package instead. That one's valid until September 7, the code is WDT, and it's also going for over 500 bucks on opening night—$509 plus tax, to be precise.
That's close to $600 for one night. But triple points! And 'free' booze!
You know, the branded lingo actually works here. We're just going to say it: Wow.