10 Grossest Things We've Found in Hotel Rooms
It's no secret that we at HotelChatter have, collectively, slept around. It's our job after all. Fortunately, we love what we do--even when our room isn't ready, even when we can't get a late check-out or when we've been overcharged for WiFi and double-billed for on-demand movies. But there are some things we cannot overlook. And these are 10 of them.
Here are 10 of the grossest things HotelChatter editors have found during our hotel adventures. As always, we suspect there are grosser things lurking out there. So please inform us of the things that made you run down to the front desk to request a new room.
1. A dark hair in the tub.
2. #2 in the toilet.
3. A dead bird on the room's balcony.
4. Someone's Thanksgiving leftovers in the minibar.
5. An open, empty pizza box on top of an unmade bed.
6. A tablet of Viagra on the closet floor of an ocean view suite.
7. A mouse climbing up a curtain.
8. Bed Bugs.
9. A box of soap on the sink that had been open and "gently" used.
10. A condom on the floor next to the bed.
Found something gross in a hotel room on your recent stay? Tell us in comments below!
[Photo of Mouse: Mukluk; All others: HotelChatter]