· 9. The Grand Hyatt at DFW: The concierge at this airport hotel (located in Terminal D) is assisting guests via an iPad to make spa appointments, help with dinner reservations, give directions and of course, airline check-ins.
· 10. Four Seasons Scottsdale: Guests can use an iPad poolside when renting one of the hotel's two luxury cabanas. Cabana rentals range from $175 to $250 per day.
· 11. Four Seasons Washington, D.C.: iPads are on loan for guests and area also used by sales teams during "experience tours" to show set-up of past events at the hotel.
· 12. Ritz-Carlton Chicago, a Four Seasons Hotel: The hotel's new deca restaurant and bar has two complimentary iPads on hand to loan guests for magazine and newspaper reading. Word is they will also start loading menu items on their so guests can view a particular menu item if they have questions about it.
· 13. The Plaza New York: Guests can now select an iPad from the morning's newspapers in the Palm Court. For photographic proof, check out this Twitter pic.
· 14. The Pavilion Hotel, Catalina Island: The hotel has just reopened and will have eight iPads on loan for guests. Six are available from the concierge for free. The other two can be found inside the pricier suite digs.
· 15. Shutters on the Beach: At this beachfront hotel in Santa Monica, Calif. guests staying in any of the Premier suites will be presented with their very own iPad, available for use throughout their stay at no cost or rental fee.
· 16. Lighthouse Bay Resort: This 9-room hotel on an isolated stretch of land off of the small island of Barbuda, has iPads and laptops in every room so guests can stay connected while enjoying paradise (if they choose.)
· 17. Sofitel Hotels in Europe: Sofitels in Paris, London, Munich and Brussels offer iPads to guests at check-in that come loaded with "Le Kiosk" app, giving guests access to six newspapers and magazines from six different countries for a total of 36 news sources.
· 18. Royalton Hotel: This Manhattan is expecting to place iPads in all the guestrooms by Fashion Week in September 2010.
· 19. Soho Grand: iPads are now available in the hotel's new suites on the 16th floor.
· 20. GEM Hotels in New York: Guests can find out what's going on in the nabe by surfing the iPads in the hotel lobbies.
· 21. Pavillon des Lettres: This new hotel is expected to open in September with an added bonus--iPads in the guestrooms.
· 22. Waikiki Edition: This new hotel from Ian Schrager and Marriott has loaner iPads for guests. Plus there's free WiFi throughout the hotel as well.
Did we miss a hotel using an iPad for its guests and guests services? Put the hotel's name in comments below!
*Personally, we're waiting for the iPad to get a camera, which we fully expect Steve Jobs to announce just in time for Christmas.